Honu ika Moana
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Honu ika Moana Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Frog OverviewJust like the ancient Waturi people who rode the ocean waves on friendly sea turtles and whales, guests can enjoy these two exciting slides in Universal’s Volcano Bay’s River Village.
Experience the twists and turns of underwater currents just like Honu, the sea turtle. Hang on tight as the raft sweeps up two massive walls, through ocean mists and down into sparkling pools in this thrilling adventure. Guests must be 48 inches in height to ride.
Ride the waves like the ancient Waturi did, twisting and turning along the waterway. Ika Moana the whale joyfully sprays water from his blowhole before everyone splashes down together in the waters below. Guests must be at least 48 inches in height to ride alone; guests between 42 and 48 inches must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Honu ika Moana
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Minions and Villains Will Take Over Universal Studios Florida in Summer 2023
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- Walt Disney World Resort Gate Prices Have Officially Increased — Buy Now to Lock in Your Savings!
- The Secret History of Disney Rides: "it's a small world"
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.