Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike AdventureTM
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
About Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
When to VisitVisit in first 2 or last 2 hrs
SuitabilityChildren (6-12), Teenagers (13-17), Adults
OtherIncluded in Park Plan:
Source: Undercover Tourist
Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Frog OverviewJoin Hogwarts' Care of Magical Creatures professor on a thrilling ride that plunges you into the Forbidden Forest, giving you a first-ever look inside this fantastical place. On Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike AdventureTM, you will hop on Hagrid's giant motorcycle and fly past trees, dark creatures and more enchanting surprises. This is your amazing chance to get close to some of the rarest creatures in the wizarding world!
The adventure begins as you walk through the immersive queue. You pass by Hagrid’s hut and venture to the edge of the Forbidden Forest. Once you enter the abandoned ruins, you see materials from Hagrid’s Care of Magical Creatures class: nearly hatched dragon eggs and a makeshift terrarium nursery for his Blast-Ended Skrewts. There’s also a pre-show featuring Hagrid, his dog Fang and Arthur Weasley.
Once you take flight on the flying motorbike and its sidecar, you pass Hagrid and one of his Blast-Ended Skrewts. After a few exciting twists and turns, you come across the large three-headed dog Fluffy before the motorbike loses power. You are sent backward deeper into the forest, encountering a centaur, a devil’s snare and more. Once you cast a spell to escape, you zoom back to the ancient ruins — but not before you spot a unicorn and its foal.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Frog Family Tips and Fun Facts about Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
Frog Family Tips
- Sit in the sidecar if you'd like to be closer to the animatronics and want a more traditional roller coaster experience.
- Hold on to the motorbike’s handles, and you’ll feel like you’re actually zooming through the Forbidden Forest on Hagrid’s motorbike.
- Overall the ride is smooth, but the motorbike has slightly more intense movement due to its higher seated position.
- Ride at night for a toadally different (and more thrilling!) experience.
- The ride has seven launches — the most launches of any roller coaster in the world.
- It’s the longest roller coaster in Florida, totaling almost a mile (5,053 feet) in length.
- It features a vertical drop-track element that sends you free falling for 17 feet.
- You’ll encounter a 10-foot-tall Blast-Ended Skrewt (a cross between a scorpion and an elongated crab), which never appeared in the films.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
Related Orlando Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Universal Orlando HHN 2023 Tickets Are On Sale Now — Choose Your Night to Scream
- Your Guide to Halloween Horror Nights 2023 at Universal Studios Florida
- Tips for Planning Your Terrifying Trip to Halloween Horror Nights Orlando
- Our Guide to Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Toy Story Land — Now Open!
- Oh Boy! The Best New Eats in the Reimagined Mickey's Toontown Area
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s21)
*Requires theme park admission. Valid only at participa Stud Studios. All rights reserved. TM & © 2021 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. Shrek 4-D © 2021 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved. TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 DreamWorks LLC and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster TM Walter Lantz. © 2021 Lyons Partnership, L.P. The Barney name and character, related characters and the overlapping dino spots and Barney and star logos are trademarks of Lyons Partnership, L.P. Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. and other countries. Fievel™, Fievel's Playland™ Universal Studios/U-Drive J.V. Curious George ®, created by Margret and H.A. Rey, is copyrighted and trademarked by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company and used under license. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved. The Simpsons Ride™ Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. The Simpsons Ride™ & © Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved. MEN IN BLACK and ALIEN ATTACK TM & © 2021 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. Fear Factor TM & © 2021 Endemol Netherlands B.V. © 2021 MARVEL. Popeye © 2021 King Features Syndicate, Inc. TM Hearst Holdings, Inc. Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends TM & © Ward Productions, Inc. Jurassic Park, Camp Jurassic, Jurassic Park River Adventure, VelociCoaster and Jurassic Park Discovery Center ™ Universal Studios/Amblin. Jurassic Park and Jurassic World ™ & © 2021 Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Dr. Seuss properties TM & © 2021 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia ™ & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.