Ko’kiri Body Plunge
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Ko’kiri Body Plunge Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Frog OverviewJoin in the centuries-old tradition of honoring the volcano god, Vol, by braving the incredible Ko’kiri Body Plunge. Featuring a 70-degree fall through a drop door and 125 feet of screaming, white-knuckle fun, this dizzying descent ends with a watery tribute from Vol himself.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Ko’kiri Body Plunge
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time
- 'We're Going to Disney!' How to Surprise Your Kids with a Disney Trip
- Our Wild Guide to the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Our Disney World Holiday Merchandise Wishlist, Plus Our Top Tips!
- New Details for Tiana's Bayou Adventure Are Here — Including Splash Mountain Closure Dates at Disney World!
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.