Ko’kiri Body Plunge
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Ko’kiri Body Plunge Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Frog OverviewJoin in the centuries-old tradition of honoring the volcano god, Vol, by braving the incredible Ko’kiri Body Plunge. Featuring a 70-degree fall through a drop door and 125 feet of screaming, white-knuckle fun, this dizzying descent ends with a watery tribute from Vol himself.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Ko’kiri Body Plunge
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Early Theme Park Entry to Return Aug. 8 for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests
- How to Enjoy Live Entertainment at Disney World — Outside of the Theme Parks!
- Our Top Tips for Planning a Magical Picnic at Disney World
- The Ins and Outs of Disney World’s Advance Dining Reservation System
- The Royal Treatment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disneyland
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.