Killer Terrain at Kirkwood Ski Resort
Known for its varied terrain, Kirkwood Ski Resort is where advanced skiers come to hone their skills. More than half its runs are expert to advanced. While its peak isn't as high as Heavenly, its base elevation is. So it's no surprise Kirkwood Ski Resort offers some of the deepest, driest snow—and more of it!—than just about anywhere else in the U.S.
Without the bells and frills, Kirkwood Ski Resort isn't for everyone. But if you've got a ski expert in your midst, it's nothing to hop over for a day or two from one of the other Lake Tahoe ski resorts. You'll find fewer crowds, shorter lines, more pristine powder and on-site lodging.
BUNDLE Lift Tickets + Hotel for
extra savings in cart
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for Kirkwood
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Everything to Know About Park Hopping at Disneyland Resort
- Everything You Need to Know About PEANUTS Celebration at Knott's Berry Farm
- Swoon! Disney Parks Announce Lovely 2023 Valentine's Day Delicacies
- Our Guide to Disney Genie Plus Service at Disney World
- Our Hoppin' Guide to EPCOT International Festival of the Arts with Kids