Endless Skiing & Easy Access at Park City
Park City is one of the most popular ski destinations, thanks to its ample ski area (the largest in the U.S.!), variety of terrain and easy access from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
Nestled atop the historic town of Park City, Utah (home to the world-renowned Sundance Film Festival), the resort offers abundant ski-in, ski-out accommodations. If you want to soak in the Old West charm, there are even more in-town lodging options.
Given the size of the resort, many guests will pick one side—either Canyons or Park City—for the day, hit the slopes on either side and then stay there for après ski.
BUNDLE Lift Tickets + Hotel for
extra savings in cart
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for Park City
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Guide to the Holidays at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- ~Toadally~ Magical Tips for Visiting Universal Orlando During the Holidays
- Cyber Monday Deals Are Here! ~Hop~ in to See Our Best Deals of the Year Before They're Gone!
- Our Top Tips for a Very Merry Walt Disney World Holiday Trip
- Disney World Refurbishments & Closings