Endless Skiing & Easy Access at Park City
Park City is one of the most popular ski destinations, thanks to its ample ski area (the largest in the U.S.!), variety of terrain and easy access from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
Nestled atop the historic town of Park City, Utah (home to the world-renowned Sundance Film Festival), the resort offers abundant ski-in, ski-out accommodations. If you want to soak in the Old West charm, there are even more in-town lodging options.
Given the size of the resort, many guests will pick one side—either Canyons or Park City—for the day, hit the slopes on either side and then stay there for après ski.
BUNDLE Lift Tickets + Hotel for
extra savings in cart
Head straight to the slopes when you buy your lift tickets in advance.
Discount Tickets to Park City Attractions
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for Park City
Related Park City Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!
- Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland — Dates, Details and Tips!