Timber Mountain Log Ride
Timber Mountain Log Ride Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.36" (91cm) minimum
Frog OverviewThe Calico Log Ride, as it was originally named, takes guests through an 85-foot-high by 330-foot-long mountain range themed to a nineteenth-century lumber camp. The ride, housed in an eight-story building, includes 24,000 gallons of water that circulates free floating logs past a variety of mechanical figures and taxidermied animals culminating in a 38 foot fall.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Timber Mountain Log Ride
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- How to Enjoy Live Entertainment at Disney World — Outside of the Theme Parks!
- Our Top Tips for Planning a Magical Picnic at Disney World
- The Ins and Outs of Disney World’s Advance Dining Reservation System
- The Royal Treatment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disneyland
- The Royal Treatment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney World