Soak Up the Must-Do Attractions & Things to Do in Miami
Miami is known for its sparkling beaches with white sand and vibrant blue water. While the beaches are one of the top attractions, there are many fun, family-friendly things to do in Miami. The Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, Zoo Miami, and the 250,000-square-foot Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science are just a few!
Dine on Cuban flavors in Miami’s Little Havana and explore the streets of the neighborhood while humming to the distant sounds of Latin music. Miami is known for its art deco architecture and culture, so there is no shortage of unique things to do in Miami.
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for Miami
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Not-So-Scary Guide to Knott’s Spooky Farm
- Severe Weather Closures for Florida Theme Parks — Hurricane Ian Updates
- Boo to You! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Is Here
- All of the Characters at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Top 10 Tips for Attending Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party with Tweens and Teens