Go Straight to the Gate!
The Big Bus Miami Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour: 2-Day Explore Ticket has been specifically designed to show you the best that Miami has to offer. You can enjoy it all from the comfort and great vantage point of our open-top buses. Hop-off for 20 minutes at Little Havana
) to explore the Cuban culture. You will see all the most thrilling and attractive areas such as South Beach
, Downtown Miami, Midtown, Wynwood and more. You will see iconic buildings and monuments like the Freedom Tower, Little Havana Domino Park, Wynwood Walls, Lincoln Road not to mention the sleek shapes and vibrant colors of the Art Deco District
The Explore Ticket also includes a fully-narrated bilingual sightseeing cruise along scenic Biscayne Bay
– a top-rated thing to do in Miami! Cruise around Biscayne Bay and see the spectacular coastal sites including the beautiful downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and “Millionaire’s Row™” – the Homes of the Rich and Famous™.
When you are ready, join our Everglades Experience where we will take you to the wetlands filled with alligators and a whole lot of fun. Join us for an alligator adventure in the heart of the park. Your airboat tour begins by winding down the canal, providing plenty of photo opportunities to capture wildlife in its natural habitat.
With your Big Bus Miami Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour: 2-Day Explore Ticket, you'll experience the following highlights:
- Two (2) consecutive days city tour.
- Hop-on, Hop-off day access to one (1) route, The Red Loop Panoramic (The Beach and City Route).
- See all of the top Miami landmarks including Port of Miami, Little Havana, Old City Hall and Ocean Drive.
- 10 stops conveniently located close to key attractions* including Freedom Tower, Flamingo Park, Bayfront Park and the Jewish Museum of Florida.
- Biscayne Bay Cruise - Millionaire's Row Boat Tour.
- Everglades Tour Experience - includes transfer from Miami to Everglades, Airboat Ride, and Alligator Show.
- Pre-recorded commentary.
- Free ‘Big Bus Tours’ App with Bus Tracking.
THE RED LOOP STOPS:
* Admission to various museums and attractions along the bus route are not included in this ticket.** First Bus and Last Bus times vary based on season and are subject to change.
- STOP 1: Bayside Marketplace (401 N Biscayne Blvd.)
- STOP 2: South Beach (555 Washington Ave)
- STOP 3: Soundscape Park (1680 Washington Ave. - at the bus stop across the street of the Green View Hotel)
- STOP 4: Indian Creek (2401 Collins Ave)
- STOP 5: Mid Beach / RIU Hotel (3101 Collins Ave. - between 31st and 32nd St.)
- STOP 6: North Beach / Fontainebleu & Lexington Hotels (4299 Collins Ave)
- STOP 7: Design District / Midtown (NE 2nd Ave & 37 Street)
- STOP 8: Wynwood Walls (NW 2nd Ave. at NW 22nd Ln. - Metro Stop)
- STOP 9: Downtown / Holiday Inn (302 Biscayne Blvd)
- STOP 10: Little Havana/Domino Park (1356 SW 8th St)
View all Big Bus Tours if you are looking for other Big Bus sightseeing discount tickets.
Big Bus Tour
Redeem your E-Ticket at any Big Bus stop. Simply show your E-Ticket to the bus driver or a member of staff at the stop and get hoppin
'!The Frog Family recommends redeeming your E-Ticket at:
Biscayne Bay Cruise - Millionaire's Row Boat Tour
- STOP 1: Bayside Central Station (401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami Fl 33132)
- STOP 3: Soundscape Park - Lincoln Road (400 17th St, Miami Beach Fl 33139)
Island Queen Cruises is located inside Bayside Marketplace (401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33132)
through the main entrance straight towards the water. The ticket booth is located next to the music stage in the center of the mall and near Trade winds Bar and Grill.
Please arrive at the ticket booth 30 minutes prior to departure
to receive your boarding passes – Ensure to have exchanged your E-Ticket for a valid boat tour ticket from a member of the Big Bus Staff.Everglades Tour Experience
Join the Everglades Experience and redeem your E-Ticket at:
- STOP 3: Soundscape Park - Lincoln Road (400 17th St, Miami Beach Fl 33139) at 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- STOP 1: Bayside Central Station (401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami Fl 33132) at 9:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your chosen departure tim
e. The journey to the Everglades Holiday Park takes between 45-60 minutes. Total Tour duration is approximately 4 hours.
Big Bus Tour Miami
The Red Loop:
* First Bus and Last Bus times vary based on season and are subject to change.
- First Bus: 9:00 a.m.* from STOP 1: Bayside Marketplace (401 N Biscayne Blvd.)
- Last Bus: 5:00 p.m.* at STOP 1: Bayside Marketplace (401 N Biscayne Blvd.)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Bus Frequency: every 30 minutes
Biscayne Bay Cruise - Millionaire's Row Boat Tour
Daily. Cruises depart on the hour between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.Everglades Tour Experience
Daily. Duration is approximately 4 hours.
- Monday - Thursday: 1 departure per day
- 8:30 a.m. - from STOP 3: Soundscape Park (1680 Washington Ave.)
- 9:00 a.m. - from STOP 1: Bayside Marketplace (401 N Biscayne Blvd.)
- Friday - Sunday: 2 departures per day
- 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. - from STOP 3: Soundscape Park (1680 Washington Ave.)
- 9:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. - from STOP 1: Bayside Marketplace (401 N Biscayne Blvd.)
To be eligible for a refund, E-Ticket must be unused, not expired, and returned at least 24 hours prior to your selected redemption date. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and the processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-tickets, used E-tickets, or any E-ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
E-ticket expires upon redemption or in full six (6) months from selected redemption date.