If you are traveling to Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu, you're going to work up a galactic appetite. Before you hop to the local water hole or even go looking for Blue Milk, there are a few things you need to know about eating on this alien planet. Some of the choices are a little different from our choices on Earth or even the rest of Disneyland! Our guide to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge food will help you identify the local cuisine and fill your belly with yummy meals, snacks and beverages.
Keep in mind that if you visit around May the Fourth or during Star Wars Nite After Dark parties you can find additional seasonal items. Also, you might find seasonal items during holiday time. or other times of the year. Look on the menus in the Disneyland app to see what's offered.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Food and Drink at Disneyland
Are you hungry for information about the special food and drinks in this new land? Join the party! You can sample delicacies not found elsewhere in Disneyland. Got Blue Milk? If not, you can find this non-dairy drink here. Green milk, too! And a new variation on Green Milk — The Toydaria Swirl! Reservations are not accepted for any Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge food and beverage locations, except Oga's Cantina — at least for now — but several locations offer mobile ordering to help you skip the lines. Bring your refillable water bottles to save money on bottled water because there are filling stations all over the land.
Welcome, weary space travelers, to this watering hole for smugglers, pilots, bounty hunters, locals and travelers alike. Oga's Cantina serves adult drinks and nonalcoholic beverages in unique vessels. It's also the first place to ever serve alcoholic drinks inside Disneyland Park. That adds an extra unique thrill. Entering the Cantina will really bring you back to the Mos Eisley cantina on the planet Tatooine as seen in the original "Star Wars" film. With alien creatures and otherworldly sounds being spun by a familiar droid DJ, you'll feel that you've stepped into an alternate universe. Oga's Cantina offers colorful themed cocktails, nonalcoholic “mocktails” and other options! Our post on Oga's Cantina can tell you more about the drinks as well as how to get into this hoppening watering hole.
Here's a look at the concoctions and bites available in Oga's Cantina. All selections are now available at any time of day.
Specialties with Alcohol
- Tarkenian Night Flower – A refreshing blend of gin, elderflower liqueur, flavors of huckleberry and ginger with an edible sweet hibiscus flower
- Takodana Quencher – Bacardi Dragonberry Rum, Bols Blue Curaço, Simply Orange with pineapple and kiwi flavors
- Fuzzy Tauntaun – Peach vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice with tangerine, pure cane sugar and “buzz” foam (Mommy Frog says beware the magical foam of this drink, which makes your tongue and lips tingle and go numb on purpose!)
- Jedi Mind Trick – Grapefruit and rose vodka, falernum, Blue Curaçao, white grape juice, lime juice and grapefruit bitters
- The Outer Rim – Silver tequila, Stirrings Pomegranate liqueur, lime juice, pure cane sugar, black salt and exotic fruit purée (we enjoyed this one!)
- Jet Juice – Bourbon, chile liqueur, Stirrings Pomegranate liqueur, white grape juice and lemon juice
- Yub Nub – Malibu pineapple rum, spiced rum, citrus juices and passion fruit (can be served in a souvenir Endor mug)
- Bloody Rancor – Vodka, chile liqueur, spicy Bloody Mary mix and rancor bone
- Coruscant Cooler – Bourbon, maraschino liqueur, sweet vermouth, cranberry juice and lime juice
- Specialty beers on tap, beer flights, wine on tap and hard cider on tap
Be sure to ask your server about any secret menu or seasonal items.
Specialties without Alcohol
- Cliff Dweller – Citrus juices, coconut, hibiscus-grenadine and Seagram’s Ginger Ale (can be served in a souvenir porg mug)
- Hyperdrive (Punch It!) – Powerade Mountain Berry Blast, white cranberry juice, black cherry purée and Sprite
- Jabba Juice – Simply Orange with pineapple, kiwi, cantaloupe and blueberry popping pearls (these are the eggs of the Worrt behind the bar)
- Blue Bantha – Blue Milk served chilled with bantha-inspired vanilla-butter sugar cookie (unlike blue milk served at the Milk Stand, this is not a frozen beverage)
- Blurrgfire – Lemonade, pomegranate juice and habanero-lime
- Carbon Freeze – Powerade Lemon Lime, wild strawberry, blueberry and green apple popping pearls (this is a fun one!)
- Black Spire Brew – Cold brew Joffrey's Coffee, honey, falernum, passion fruit and citrus
- Moogan Tea – Gold Peak unsweetened tea, chocolate milk, vanilla and cinnamon topped with vanilla whipped cream, cinnamon and sugar-dusted cereal
- Tarine Tea – Gold Peak unsweetened tea, peach, huckleberry and mint
Snack and Provisions:
- Oga’s Obsession – Lemonade, cotton candy flavor and blueberry popping pearls with a bursting dried fruit mixture (it's like a petri dish with gelatin and popping pearls)
- Happabore Sampler – A selection of cured meats, cheeses, crackers and pickled and preserved rations
- Batuu Bits – A light, crispy snack mix from the Galaxy (some sweet and some very spicy)
- Seasonal items for Life Day celebrations during Holiday Time
You’ll have to consume the beverages inside the cantina — can't take them to-go — so kick back, enjoy DJ “Rex” and keep your eyes on the other cantina patrons. We had fun choosing colorful drinks! We recommend the Jedi Mind Trick — this IS the beverage you are looking for. Now, Oga’s Cantina is a bit of a shady establishment run by alien Oga Garra, who has a strict code of conduct to keep unruly visitors in check. As the Cantina is a safe haven for smugglers and those seeking to avoid the First Order, it’s best to keep your wits about you. If only these walls could talk!
Oga's Cantina is a popular watering hole in the village of Black Spire Outpost. Reservations are highly recommended for Oga’s Cantina. You can make Oga's Cantina reservations up to 60 days in advance. You can reserve through the Disneyland app or site. Have your credit card information handy. When choosing a reservation time, you can keep scrolling for more times. We find it easier to tap on each hour of the day instead of selecting a more general time period such as "morning," "afternoon" and "evening" to get more choices. If you have an early morning reservation, you can enter Disneyland early (bring proof of your reservation) through a special turnstile (usually the first turnstile all the way to the left) so that you can get to Oga's on time.
If you cannot get a reservation, check again for more released same-day reservations starting at 7 a.m. through the Disneyland app or the link to Oga's Cantina on the Disneyland site. We have had pretty good luck scoring Walk-Up availability each day. You have to be near the cantina to join the Walk-Up List in the Disneyland app. Just type in Oga's Cantina in the app and see if you can join the Walk-Up List. If it's full, check back in a little while.
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
This is the place for otherworldly tastes and flavors procured by one Chef Strono "Cookie" Tuggs, who has traveled the galaxy far and wide after his time at Maz Kanata's castle on Takodana. The themed restaurant alone is toadally cool.
Outside the building, you can see cargo containers being lowered into the roof. As you walk in, you can see the container being lowered in. Many of the seats are in these containers! You can learn more about the numbers on the roof containers and the story behind them in Leap's post on Hidden Gems in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland.
Menus have changed over time. You can always find the most current menus in the Disneyland app. The foods are all variations and new ways of presenting ingredients that earthlings should be able to recognize. Even in space, you can find dishes such as the Endorian Roasted Chicken Salad with mixed greens, roasted vegetables, quinoa and pumpkin seeds. I love this fresh salad, with its roasted veggies and pumpkin seeds.
The Endorian Fried Chicken Tip-Yip is a breaded chicken dish with herb gravy and vegetable mash. You can now order it with mac and cheese instead! The Dewback Chili Noodles are new. They have spiced pappardelle noodles and gingered ground pork with Brussels sprout leaves and shredded red cabbage. I also love the Batuuan Beef Pot Roast. These are not like other theme park foods!
The mom in me loves that we get our veggies in these delicious dishes. You'll find a lot more vegetables at this location than "off-planet" in the rest of Disneyland, and that makes this Momma Frog very hoppy! There are a few plant-based entrees, as well. The Felucian Kefta & Hummus Garden Spread is a tasty hummus and plant-based meatballs dish! If you eat a vegetarian or plant-based diet, hop over to learn about the best vegetarian food at Disneyland. The tadpoles have a plant-based Ithorian Garden Patty Bun as well as a fried chicken option.
You can also enjoy nonalcoholic beverages such as Phattro and Moof Juice (a tasty fruit punch and big favorite with the tadpoles). End your meal with out-of-this-world desserts such as the Batuu-Bon chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse and coffee custard. Docking Bay 7 offers Mobile Order, which is a great way to skip the lines!
If you are rising early to get a Lightning Lane reservation for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, you might be looking for a hearty breakfast in the Disneyland parks. Docking Bay 7 does not offer breakfast at the moment, but you can get a Morning Ronto Wrap next door at Ronto Roasters. We highly recommend it. Follow the link for more details on breakfast both in Galaxy's Edge and the rest of Disneyland.
Lunch and Dinner Items at Docking Bay 7:
- Endorian Fried Chicken Tip-Yip – Crispy chicken served with roasted vegetable potato mash (or macaroni and cheese) and herb gravy
- Endorian Roasted Chicken Salad – Marinated chicken served with mixed greens, roasted seasonal vegetables, quinoa, pumpkin seeds and green curry ranch
- Felucian Kefta & Hummus Garden Spread – Plant-based meatballs served with herb hummus, tomato-cucumber relish and pita
- Batuaan Beef Pot Roast – Beef pot roast served with cavatelli pasta, wilted kale and mushrooms (you can add potato mash if you like)
- Seasonal Items – Be sure to check out the seasonal items part of the menu for fun new flavors.
Meals for Small Tadpoles (milk or water included):
- Ithorian Garden Patty Bun – Bao bun, plant-based patty, roasted carrots, house sauce and Cuties mandarin orange
- Fried Chicken Tip-Yip Youngling Meal – Crispy chicken, macaroni and cheese, with seasonal vegetables
- Vintian Mineral Mousse – Banana Brûlée-centered dark chocolate mousse. strawberry mousse, vanilla chantilly, chocolate crumble and cherry garnish (this new dessert is yummy)
- Batuu-bon – Chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse and coffee custard (currently not offered, but we'll leave mention of it here in case it comes back)
Specialty Beverages (Nonalcoholic):
- Moof Juice – Fruit punch and orange with chipotle-pineapple
- Phattro – Unsweetened tea, lemonade and Desert Pear
- Cold Brew Black Caf – This popular cold brew is topped with sweet cream and chocolate puffs!
Former smelter droid 8D-J8 continuously turns the spit on tasty meats at Ronto Roasters. A recycled podracing engine powers the roasting for this dining experience. Wash down your Ronto Wrap with one of these nonalcoholic drinks:
- Meiloorun Juice - Pineapple, lemonade with blueberry, white cranberry juice, lemon juice and Desert Pear
- Tatooine Sunset – Unsweetened tea, lemonade, melon and blueberry
- Black Caf
The Ronto Wrap is a pita-like bread filled with grilled sausage and roasted pork with peppercorn sauce and tangy slaw. It's one of our favorite foods in Batuu. We also love the plant-based version, the new Ronto-less Garden Wrap, which is sweeter, with crunchy cucumbers, and is less spicy. Ronto Roasters has Mobile Order, making these perfect foods to acquire quickly and eat on the go.
- Ronto Wrap - Roasted park, grilled pork sausage, peppercorn sauce and tangy slaw wrapped in a pita.
- Ronto-less Garden Wrap - A pita with plant-based sausage, spicy kimchi slaw, sweet pickled cucumber, and Gochujang spread.
Ronto Roasters also has breakfast items:
- Ronto Morning Wrap - Scrambled eggs, sausage, cheddar cheese and peppercorn sauce wrapped in a pita (it's one of our favorite on-the-go breakfast items)
- The Ronto-less Wrap is available at breakfast and throughout the day.
Get your farm-fresh Blue Milk (or Green Milk!) from this stand direct from Bubo Wamba Family Farms. The frozen concoctions are refreshing and unlike any milk you’ve ever tasted. Maybe that is because there is no actual dairy in these plant-based drinks! The wait is over because Milk Stand offers Mobile Order. What do these kinds of milk taste like? The Blue Milk is coconut and rice milk with flavors of dragon fruit, pineapple, lime and watermelon. The Green Milk is coconut and rice milk with flavors of mandarin orange, passion fruit, grapefruit and orange blossom. You may choose to sip your milk from a Bubo Wamba Family Farms novelty drink vessel.
Try the Toydaria Swirl. It includes Green Milk with swirls of savory chili lime seasoning and mango jelly (vegans should omit the jelly). We think the seasoning definitely punches up the flavor of Green Milk!
Kat Saka's Kettle
Got the munchies? Grab some Outpost Mix, a blend of seasonal sweet, savory and spicy popcorn. The flavors change. You might get the colorful version that tastes a bit like kettle corn, but then you feel a little heat. You can also snack on chocolate popcorn with Crait Red Salt. The salt is said to come from the uninhabited mineral world that is dusted by white salt. (Crait has become quite the safe haven for fleeing Resistance forces!) The chocolate flavor reminds us of the flavor of Cocoa Puffs cereal. You might get a version that's a blend of caramel and chocolate-glazed popcorn. Shaak cheese popped grains are white cheddar-flavored popcorn. The snack shop does not have Mobile Order. You can find these popcorn treats in the Market to the left of Ronto Roasters.
Seasonal flavors come and go, so the actual flavors will vary. We've seen banana popcorn. This location may also offer seasonal items such as a hand pie. Check the menu online for the latest flavors.
You'll see droid-driven refreshment stands that are in the colors of Coca-Cola and Sprite ... with an alien twist. Be sure to pick up a special bottle of Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite packaged in "thermal detonator" round bottles just for Batuu. The Dasani water is also packaged just for Batuu. These stands are sprinkled throughout the land. If you'll be using the planet Earth airspace to fly back home and want to take a bottle home, you can empty it and bring it in your carry-on luggage.
We've seen bags of chocolate popcorn or other snacks at the refreshment stands.
That about covers all the Galaxy's Edge food and drink. If you are ready to learn about immersive experiences in Black Spire Outpost on Planet Batuu, be sure to hop over to Tad's Galactic Guide to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. You might want to fuel up (and use the restroom) before hopping in line for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. Our Rise of the Resistance post will tell you how to ride with the shortest wait.
What alien flavors are you most excited to taste when you try Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Food and drink? Please share in the comment section below! when you purchase your discount Disneyland Resort tickets from Undercover Tourist, you'll save enough money to buy some intergalactic food and beverage!