Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
Main Street, U.S.A.
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor Details
View Park Map
Frog OverviewAt this old-fashioned ice cream parlor hosted by Dreyer, you'll find sweetly nostalgic sundaes dressed up with freshly baked waffle cups and cookies. Or keep it classic with floats, hand-scooped cups and cones, and soda fountain drinks.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
- $ ($14.99 and under)
- $$ ($15–$29.99)
- $$$ ($30–$59.99)
- $$$$ (over $60)
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
Related Los Angeles Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!
- Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland — Dates, Details and Tips!