Ihu's Breakaway Falls™
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Ihu's Breakaway Falls™ Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Brave the watery free-fall on the all-new drop slide, Ihu's Breakaway Falls™ - the tallest, steepest and only multi-drop tower of its kind in Orlando. Face your fear and each other. You never know who's going to breakaway first, all you know is it's going to be one wild ride.
The slide is named after Ihu, Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ Orlando's colorful gecko, who searches for the biggest thrills, steepest hills and the coolest spills in the waterpark.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Frog Family Tips about Ihu's Breakaway Falls™
Frog Family Tips
- Drop more than three stories and slide for 420 feet, the longest of the four slides, on the orange slide.
- The green slide path has the shortest drop, but it’s still a 28-foot fall – that’s the same as four seven-foot tall basketball players!
- Fall from the blue slide if you’re looking for the steepest slide with a breakaway box.
- While the purple slide isn’t a true drop slide, it is by no means a “chicken slide”. In fact, this open-aired slide is the steepest of all four slides.
· Once the floor disappears, riders will drop 20-24 feet per second.
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Ihu's Breakaway Falls™
Related Ihu's Breakaway Falls™ Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- The Frog Family's Guide to Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- What to Do on a Rainy Day at Universal Orlando
- Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Disney Genie and Genie Plus Services at Disney World
- Boo to You! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns This Fall — Tickets Now Available!
- All of the Magical Reasons to Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel