Shark Wreck Reef
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Shark Encounter® Details
TypePoi | Ride
Travel through the world's largest, underwater acrylic tunnel & find yourself just inches away from dangerous predators in Shark Encounter. Slithery eels, frightening barracuda, venomous fish & toothy sharks make their home in this coral reef habitat.
Fun Facts: The tunnel is made of acrylic & is 60 feet long. Each panel in the tunnel weighs up to 5,000 pounds & is able to support the pressure of more than 500 tons of water. Enjoy the restaurant & bar!
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Shark Encounter®
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Spectacular Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July at Disney World
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- What’s Coming to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood in 2022 and Beyond
- Early Theme Park Entry to Return Aug. 8 for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests
- How to Enjoy Live Entertainment at Disney World — Outside of the Theme Parks!