With its white sand beaches, natural pools and tropical vibes, this all-inclusive, day-long getaway is the perfect escape for the whole family. Take in your surroundings in the Freshwater Oasis and its otters and marmoset, snorkel in the Grand Reef and while away your day in the natural-bottomed Wind-Away River. Or just relax on any one of Discovery Cove's many beaches.
Daily capacity is limited, so you'll never feel crowded or harried—perfect if you're spending other days at the theme parks! Still, you'll want to plan your visit around your Dolphin Swim and peak feeding times inside Explorer's Aviary.
Discount Tickets to the Discovery Cove®
Additional Info for Discovery Cove®
Interacting with a bottlenose dolphin is just one of the several experiences in this exotic tropical oasis that will stay with you for a lifetime. At Discovery Cove you will snorkel through colorful reefs teeming with thousands of tropical fish, explore underwater shipwrecks and mysterious grottos, and lazily swim down a tropical river with rocky waterfalls and a freshwater lagoon.
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Top Planning Resources for Discovery Cove®
Helpful Resources for Discovery Cove®
Related Orlando Posts
- Disney World Refurbishments & Closings
- Tad's Rad Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim Experience & FAQ
- All of the ~Splashin'~ Details for Your Next SeaWorld Orlando Trip
- 16 ~Toadally~ Fun Things to Do in Orlando Outside of the Theme Parks
- The Iconic Disneyland Monorail Speeds Back into Action — Plus More Entertainment Returns to Disneyland!
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Not-to-Miss Rides and Experiences at EPCOT
- Spectacular Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July at Disney World
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- What’s Coming to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood in 2022 and Beyond
- Early Theme Park Entry to Return Aug. 8 for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests