Coral Reef Restaurant
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Coral Reef Restaurant Details
Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot theme park serves scrumptious seafood for lunch and dinner surrounded by stunning underwater views of The Living Sea coral reef.
Dine on grilled mahi mahi, pan-seared flounder and other seafood favorites, as well as New York strip steak, grilled chicken and vegetable strudel. All the while, look out on the largest inland saltwater environment ever built- containing 85 different species of tropical fish.
Between the delicious food and the extraordinary view, the Coral Reef provides a fascinating and memorable dining experience.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
- $ ($14.99 and under)
- $$ ($15–$29.99)
- $$$ ($30–$59.99)
- $$$$ (over $60)
More resources for Coral Reef Restaurant
Related Coral Reef Restaurant Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- The Frog Family's Guide to Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- What to Do on a Rainy Day at Universal Orlando
- Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Disney Genie and Genie Plus Services at Disney World
- Boo to You! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns This Fall — Tickets Now Available!
- All of the Magical Reasons to Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel