The Crystal Palace
Main Street, U.S.A.® Area
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
The Crystal Palace Details
Enjoy a meal with your friends Tigger and Pooh in a buffet, available at breakfast, lunch and dinner. As the name suggests, the Crystal Palace is filled with light from its many windows. Inspired by greenhouses of the late 1800s, it also features a number of topiaries and lush palms
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
- $ ($14.99 and under)
- $$ ($15–$29.99)
- $$$ ($30–$59.99)
- $$$$ (over $60)
More resources for The Crystal Palace
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Minions and Villains Will Take Over Universal Studios Florida in Summer 2023
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- Walt Disney World Resort Gate Prices Have Officially Increased — Buy Now to Lock in Your Savings!
- The Secret History of Disney Rides: "it's a small world"
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time