San Angel Inn Restaurante
World Showcase - Mexico
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
San Angel Inn Restaurante Details
San Angel Inn Restaurante in World Showcase - Mexico at EPCOT® features Mexican cuisine for lunch and dinner. This restaurant, modeled after a hacienda that dates back to 1692, serves dishes of chicken and beef doused in spicy chocolate mole sauces, seafood grilled or marinated in Spanish onions and avocado sauce, and tortilla chips slathered with melted cheeses.
After finishing your entree, select a homemade dessert, such as the vanilla custard in syrup, topped with roasted almonds, or the white chocolate and golden raisin bread pudding served with Mexican milk caramel.
The frozen margaritas of San Angel Inn Restaurante are a refreshing addition to any meal, or an enjoyable way for frogs 21 years of age or older to cool down after the day's activities. Also available are a variety of Mexican beers, wines and coffees.
Ancient Ambience of Mayan Ruins in San Angel Inn Restaurante
San Angel Inn Restaurante simmers with romance under perpetual twilight where Mayan ruins lend an ancient ambience. Sit near Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros and watch the boats drift by as part of this intimate dining experience.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
- $ ($14.99 and under)
- $$ ($15–$29.99)
- $$$ ($30–$59.99)
- $$$$ (over $60)
More resources for San Angel Inn Restaurante
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Spectacular Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July at Disney World
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- What’s Coming to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood in 2022 and Beyond
- Early Theme Park Entry to Return Aug. 8 for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests
- How to Enjoy Live Entertainment at Disney World — Outside of the Theme Parks!