Le Cellier Steakhouse
World Showcase - Canada
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Le Cellier Steakhouse Details
Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada Pavilion offers refuge to red meat lovers beneath the bustle of Epcot theme park in a setting inspired by the wine cellars of the grandest Canadian chateau-style hotels: Le Chateau Frontenac and Fairmont Chateau Laurier.
At Le Cellier Steakhouse, feast on regional cuisine based on recipes from the provinces of Canada. Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurant features succulent prime rib and filet mignon from aged corn-fed beef, and pan-seared seafood, along with its signature dish, Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup. The extensive children's menu aims to please the picky eater.
Warm each meal with a fine Canadian wine, chosen from the vintages displayed in glass and wood cases surrounding the restaurant's intimate interior illuminated by ambient lighting. The dessert menu includes a chocolate "moose" with character.
To ensure a seat at this celebrated cellar decorated with stone arches and candle chandeliers, make reservations up to 60 days in advance. Then head north for a sensational sizzling steakhouse experience.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
- $ ($14.99 and under)
- $$ ($15–$29.99)
- $$$ ($30–$59.99)
- $$$$ (over $60)
More resources for Le Cellier Steakhouse
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Minions and Villains Will Take Over Universal Studios Florida in Summer 2023
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- Walt Disney World Resort Gate Prices Have Officially Increased — Buy Now to Lock in Your Savings!
- The Secret History of Disney Rides: "it's a small world"
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time