World Showcase - Japan
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Tokyo Dining Details
Tokyo Dining is a modern Japanese restaurant at Epcot Theme Park with a fabulous menu for lunch and dinner including sushi, sashimi, tempura and grilled steaks and chicken.
Perfect for connoisseurs and those who like new and exciting tastes, Tokyo Dining provides the finest in flavorful Japanese cuisine with fresh fish and vegetables and high-quality meats offered in a modern setting. Celebrate the excitement of modern Tokyo mixed in a harmonious union with the traditional food culture of ancient Edo.
If you're 21 years of age or older, accompany your Japanese meal with a Kirin beer, a glass of wine or a variety of cold beverages. For a more traditional drink, sip a bit of sake-hot or cold-or even try a sake cocktail bursting with flavor.
For dessert, indulge in a treat with an Asian twist like the chocolate ginger cake or the green tea pudding. It's the perfect ending to any meal.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
- $ ($14.99 and under)
- $$ ($15–$29.99)
- $$$ ($30–$59.99)
- $$$$ (over $60)
More resources for Tokyo Dining
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Early Theme Park Entry to Return Aug. 8 for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests
- How to Enjoy Live Entertainment at Disney World — Outside of the Theme Parks!
- Our Top Tips for Planning a Magical Picnic at Disney World
- The Ins and Outs of Disney World’s Advance Dining Reservation System
- The Royal Treatment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disneyland