Address: Walt Disney World Resort Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Today's Orlando Crowd Level & Park Hours
Technology and culture come together at EPCOT®, easily the most educational of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks. EPCOT® offers a few thrill rides and many more experiences to savor and explore. While Future World is focused on technology and innovation, World Showcase explores the taste, sights and sounds of some of the world’s cultures. For these reasons, and its sheer size — almost double that of Magic Kingdom® Park — we frogs recommend you do at least some basic planning before your visit.
We’ve outlined the key attractions and entertainment for you to experience along with detailed information such as the location and the best time of day to visit. For those of you who are hopping to do more, check out our step-by-step park plans!Read our guide to Disney with Young Kids See all things to do and park plan
EPCOT® Attractions, Restaurants & Park Plan
Frog Family Priority AttractionsShow all attractions and park plan for EPCOT®
FREE! Downloadable Park PlanEpcot 1-Day Park Plan
Hotels Near EPCOT®
Skip the Lines Information for EPCOT®
You'll feel just like us frogs, having more fun and hopping around with less wait, if you use our tips for navigating Walt Disney World® Resort.
We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes ahead of park opening and planning at least one day — and possibly two — to fully experience EPCOT®. There are two entrances to EPCOT®. The main entrance is positioned in front of Spaceship Earth®, the iconic silver sphere inside Future World. A second entrance at International Gateway allows guests staying at the connecting Walt Disney World® Resort Deluxe Hotels easy access to World Showcase. Although there is no official welcoming show, guests are allowed into the park about 15 minutes before the official opening time. The World Showcase attractions don’t officially open until 11 a.m.
If you start your day at park opening, you can experience a few hours with very low wait times. We recommend experiencing the highest priority attractions with the lowest durations first. For parents with young tadpoles, we recommend taking a break in the afternoon and then coming back in the evening for the parade and fireworks.
Doing a little bit of planning at the outset, whether you want a full park plan or you just identify a few of your priorities, can mean the difference between a good time and a great time. To make the most of your time at EPCOT®, follow these tips:
- Decide in advance where you want to go. We offer a list of all EPCOT® attractions, as well as key ride details and on-ride video, so you can get an idea of what you want to do. Make planning your trip a family affair, and let everyone pick a couple of rides that are must-dos.
- Pick the best day to visit. Use our Crowd Calendar to identify the best dates to visit the Walt Disney World® Resort. Then once you've got your dates, try to pick a green day to visit EPCOT®.
- Download our Orlando planning app. It offers key showtimes, crowd levels, wait times and the optimal time to visit each attraction.
- Arrive before EPCOT® opens. The first few hours are the least busy times in the park, and you can experience a lot more when crowds are low.
- Experience the most popular rides with the lowest durarations first. You can follow one of our EPCOT® Park Plans or customize your own. If you aren't a family of early risers of you want more flexibility than a park plan offers, use our general map to decide which rides to visit at any given time.
Address: Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Park MapDownload Park Map
Top EPCOT® Videos and Photos
EPCOT® Tips and General Information
Although originally envisioned by Walt as the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, EPCOT® today is home to two areas — Future World and World Showcase. The latter is perhaps best known for its international dishes, desserts and drinks. Hard-core foodies, shoppers and culture lovers will probably want two days to soak up the fun!
While EPCOT® is not as large as Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park in total size, there is more walking to be done in EPCOT® and lots of concrete — so make sure to wear comfortable shoes and don't forget the sunscreen. Parents will want to reapply sporadically throughout the day so the tadpoles don't get sunburned!
World Showcase also offers unique entertainment, with EPCOT® authentic performers from around the world. Don't miss the Voices of Liberty in America!
At the most picturesque locations, you’ll find Disney photographers ready to capture your magical moments. After they take your picture, you can have them tap your MagicBand or swipe your park ticket. The pictures can be purchased after your trip online, or you can purchase the Memory Maker package in advance of your trip for even greater savings.
We offer a full list of the park's quick service and table service restaurants. For a table-service meal, Advance Dining Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 60 days in advance of your trip online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463). You can also make priority seating arrangements when you arrive at the Park at either Guest Relations or the desired eatery.
You'll find a list of EPCOT®'s attractions under Things to Do, where you can discover which attractions you and your family are most interested in, see current wait times for that attraction and height requirements.
Tickets for EPCOT®
Disney will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that will require all Guests to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance.It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Confirm Disney Park Pass availability on our ticket calendar below or on the official Disney Park Pass availability calendar.
- After purchase, link your ticket to My Disney Experience.
- Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation immediately after linking your tickets to My Disney Experience to guarantee park admission on your selected dates!