World Showcase - Japan
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Teppan Edo Details
Teppan Edo is a Japanese restaurant in the World Showcase - Japan in EPCOT® where the spirit of authentic Japanese cuisine is celebrated through the culinary talents of chefs cooking traditional dishes on grills at your table.
Enjoy dining at one of the six picturesque Teppan Edo dining rooms while skillful chefs chop and stir-fry fresh shellfish, meats and vegetables at your table, served with Udon noodles and steamed rice. Or dine on sushi, croquettes and other authentic dishes.
If you are 21 years of age or older, accompany your Japanese meal with a Kirin beer, a glass of wine or a variety of cold beverages. For a more traditional drink, sip a bit of sake-hot or cold-or even try a sake cocktail bursting with flavor.
For dessert, indulge in a treat with an Asian twist like the chocolate ginger cake or the green tea pudding. It's the perfect ending to any meal.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
- $ ($14.99 and under)
- $$ ($15–$29.99)
- $$$ ($30–$59.99)
- $$$$ (over $60)
More resources for Teppan Edo
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Spectacular Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July at Disney World
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- What’s Coming to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood in 2022 and Beyond
- Early Theme Park Entry to Return Aug. 8 for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests
- How to Enjoy Live Entertainment at Disney World — Outside of the Theme Parks!