TypePoi | Ride
Get ready to roll! Your frogs and tadpoles will love driving these pint-sized 4x4 trucks at Cedar Point.
Please note: Riders must be under 54" tall to ride. Guests over 54" tall must be accompanied by a child. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Accessibility Information: Guests must transfer from their wheelchair, motorized scooter or ECV to board the vehicle. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Alternate access is available at the ride exit.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for 4x4's
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park