Sky Ride Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Enjoy a view like no other on Sky Ride at Cedar Point! These beloved cable cars take you up to 92 feet in the air, giving you an incredible view of Lake Erie and the entire park. They're a fun and colorful way to travel across the park and get a whole new perspective.
Accessibility Information: Riders must be at least 48" tall to ride or be accompanied by an adult. The maximum weight per cable car is 680 pounds. Hand-held infants and guests who do not have appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion. Riders will have to walk up the stairs to a second story platform, take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit. Alternate access is available at the ride exit.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Sky Ride
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park