Snake River Falls
Snake River Falls Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Cool off and get a thrilling ride on Snake River Falls. This Cedar Point water ride will seat you into a 20-passenger boat and coast you 82 feet in the air. Then, your boat will drop at a 50-degree angle at 40 mph, leading to a tidal wave that drenches you and your fellow riders. Don't want to get toadally soaked? Get a spot on the nearby observation bridge, and watch the other guests splash down!
Accessibility Information: Please note that this ride utilizes a magnetic system. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of stepping down into the ride unit. Alternate access is available at the ride entrance.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Snake River Falls
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!