Sky Fighters Details
TypePoi | Ride
Take a direct flight to fun! This aerial carousel featuring mini-airplanes is perfect for tadpoles and small frogs who just want to wing it. Fly solo or bring a copilot along on your journey, and enjoy the ride. The red-and-yellow planes bob up and down as they coast along. You won't earn any airline miles, but it's a fun trip nonetheless!
Accessibility Information: Guests must be under 54" tall to ride. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Sky Fighters
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!