Magnum XL-200 Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Get your thrills on a world record-breaking Cedar Point coaster that climbs to over 200 feet tall! A 2004 winner of the ACE Roller Coaster Landmark Award for its historical importance, Magnum XL-200 zooms through tunnels and over hills at an astonishing 72 mph. It was the fastest and steepest complete-circuit coaster in the world when it was built in 1989, and it shows no sign of slowing down on excitement!
Accessibility Information: Please note that this ride utilizes strobe lighting. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the exit to the ride platform. Alternate access is available at the ride exit.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Magnum XL-200
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park