Roto Whip Details
TypePoi | Ride
Take a speedy spin around a track in a colorful Roto Whip car! This Kiddy Kingdom ride in Cedar Point has been delighting young park guests since 1970, and the fun is showing no sign of slowing down. Tadpoles can enjoy a surprisingly fast-feeling trip around a circular track on a thrill ride that's just their size.
Accessibility Information: Guests must be less than 54" tall to ride. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Alternate access is available at the ride exit.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Roto Whip
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park