Joe Cool’s Dodgem School
Joe Cool’s Dodgem School Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.35" (89cm) minimum
Get a crash course in all the fun of bumper cars! The kid-sized version of this classic carnival ride is revving up at Planet Snoopy in Cedar Point. These candy-colored bumper cars are perfect for smaller Cedar Point guests, as they move at a slower pace than larger bumper cars do.
Please note: Riders must be between 35" and 53" tall to ride.
Accessibility Information: Guests with a visual impairment must ride as a passenger with a driver who meets the requirements to drive. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. Alternate access is available through a gate near the ride entrance.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Joe Cool’s Dodgem School
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!