Professor Delbert's Frontier Fling
Professor Delbert's Frontier Fling Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Pull the ripcord and have a wild freefall adventure at this Frontier Trail ride experience at Cedar Point. You'll be pulled upward to a height of 15 stories while wearing a sturdy harness, then you can let go of your release cord and fly over the park at speeds up to 65 mph. It's the next best thing to flying!
Please note: This ride has an extra admission charge.
Accessibility Information: Riders must wear a full body harness, and proper functioning of a flight suit must be maintained for riders without an appropriate center of gravity. Riders must be able to walk independently or be assisted by a member of their party. Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Professor Delbert's Frontier Fling
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!