TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Get catapulted up to 360 feet in the air at speeds up to 62 mph on SlingShot at Cedar Point. This wild ride is not for the faint of heart, but it is for anyone who wants to experience the sensation of weightlessness and flying. On SlingShot, you'll say good-bye to gravity, at least temporarily.
Please note: This ride has an extra admission charge.
Accessibility Information: Riders must be more than 48" tall and less than 79" tall to enjoy this ride. The minimum weight requirement is 110 pounds. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat. Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for SlingShot
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!