Woodstock's Whirlybirds Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Twirl and whirl in this PEANUTS™-themed ride at Cedar Point. Little park guests will love riding in these small cars, which are designed to look like Woodstock's nest. First, they'll climb into their very own nest. Then, they'll get to spin around, holding on while controlling whether their nest spins more. It's a whirlwind of fun!
Accessibility Information: Guests must be over 42" tall to ride alone or be accompanied by an adult. Hand-held infants are not permitted. Each nest has a weight limit of 440 pounds. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit. Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Woodstock's Whirlybirds
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!
- Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland — Dates, Details and Tips!