This Thanksgiving, thousands upon thousands of you will descend upon Disney World for some quality family bonding. While Thanksgiving is a relatively low-key theme park affair, Thanksgiving dinner at Disney World is not! So while the parks will already be decked in their holiday decorations, you will find special Thanksgiving dining options at all of the parks for 2016.
Listed below are the restaurants that will offer special holiday menus for Thanksgiving at Disney World 2016. They include roasted turkey breast with all the trimmings PLUS ...
... Norwegian meatballs and pan-seared salmon at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
... poppy seed lavash, house-made naan, and apple-cranberry achar at Sanaa
... and many other unique dishes.
At this point, only a handful of restaurants have reservations available Thanksgiving Day, although there are more options for lunch. If you cannot snag an Advance Dining Reservation, don't fret! Keep trying in the days leading up to your visit, especially in the two or three days leading up to Thanksgiving and as families have plans change and don't want to incur the reservation penalty. Cancellations do happen! Even if they don't, you can ask about availability at the restaurant directly. We've put asterisks next to those restaurants that have a better chance of walk-up availability.
Thanksgiving dining options at Disney World for 2016:
Epcot (lunch and dinner)
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant*
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Rose & Crown Dining Room
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney World Resort Hotels
- Boatwright's Dining Hall at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside*
- California Grill, Chef Mickey and The Wave ... of American Flavors* at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Cafe at Disney's Beach Club Resort*
- Captain's Grille at Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Grand Floridian Cafe, Narcoossee's and Victoria & Albert's at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Flying Fish Cafe* and Trattoria Al Forno* at Disney's BoardWalk Inn
- Fresh Mediterranean Market at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Garden Grove and Il Mulino at Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Jiko - The Cooking Place at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Mickey's Backyard Thanksgiving Feast and Trail's End Restaurant at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Olivia's Cafe at Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Sanaa at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Kidani Village Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney Springs Restaurants
Where to find turkey legs, possibly the next best thing to Thanksgiving dinner at Disney World 2016
The Frog Family always likes to have a back-up plan, so here’s a list of where you can get one of those delicious smoked turkey legs in each of the Disney World parks:
Epcot®: Fife & Drum (America Pavilion)
Gotta run ... all of this talk of Thanksgiving dinner is making me hungry! Be sure to check out our Disney World Thanksgiving Survival Guide. You definitely need a plan if you're gearing up for the 2016 holiday crowds!