What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than with a turkey feast at Disney World? Our frog squad has so much to be thankful for this year. We've had so many ribbiting adventures in the parks and we truly enjoy sharing our Disney tips with all of you. Thank you, frog followers! Thanksgiving is pretty low-key at Disney, and the parks will already be decking the halls for the holidays. However, this doesn't mean you can't savor a delicious Thanksgiving feast at Disney World.
While only a handful of restaurants have reservations available for Thanksgiving dinner at Disney World, there are more options for lunch. If you can't snag an Advance Dining Reservation, don't fret! Keep trying in the days leading up to your visit, especially in the two or three days leading up to Thanksgiving Day. Cancellations do happen! Even if they don't, you can now check for restaurants walk-up availability using the My Disney Experience app. My Disney Experience is also where you can place a Mobile Order at select restaurants. And remember: to dine at a table-service restaurant inside of a theme park, you need both valid park admission and a Disney Park Pass for the same park, on the same day. To dine at a resort hotel restaurant, you'll need a reservation and will be subject to a temperature screening. For more information about current dining policies at Walt Disney World, hop over to our full guide!
Below is a list of restaurants we expect to serve up some Thanksgiving-style deliciousness based on what has been offered in recent years. We've noted the restaurants that we know are serving up traditional Thanksgiving fare, as well. You can also check My Disney Experience when you go to book a reservation, as Thanksgiving offerings will be listed on the menu if a restaurant is offering any.
Our take for 2020: If Liberty Tree Tavern or Garden Grill aren't available, Disney Springs has a bounty of delicious options this year. You could even do a casual, quick-service Turkey Day hop to try out a variety of your favorite special offerings (we've personally got our eyes on that Holiday Turkey Sandwich and Pumpkin Cupcake — which would also make an amazing day-after tour!). Enough jabbering. Let's talk turkey!
Where to Find Thanksgiving Dinner at Disney World 2020
- Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast at Garden Grill — Offering a modified character dining experience featuring a family-style, all-you-care-to-enjoy feast, including turkey, mashed potatoes and strawberry shortcake
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse — EPCOT's newest quick-service location is serving up barbecue favorites, including smoked chicken and a BBQ jackfruit burger
- Cinderella's Royal Table (note that the princesses are currently not greeting guests)
- Liberty Tree Tavern — Offering an all-American, family-style dinner, with both a traditional (turkey, pot roast, mashed potatoes, stuffing and toffee cake) and a plant-based feast (Impossible Meatloaf, salad and warm apple cake)
- The Plaza Restaurant
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Hollywood & Vine (modified character dining experience available at Minnie's Holiday Dine)
- 50's Prime Time Cafe
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney World Resort Hotels
Most Walt Disney World Resort hotels have special offerings available on Thanksgiving Day only. Quick-service restaurants offer a similar variation of oven-roasted turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce and at select locations, seasonal pie. All quick-service restaurants listed below also offer Mobile Ordering! Pricing varies by location.
- California Grill, Chef Mickey's and The Wave ... of American Flavors at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Beach Club Marketplace at Disney's Beach Club Resort (quick-service)
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney's Art of Animation Resort (quick-service)
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort (quick-service)
- Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (quick-service)
- The Artist's Palette at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (quick-service)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney Springs Restaurants
- AristoCrepes (quick-service) — Sweet potato waffle and ice cream topped with marshmallow fluff (pictured above)
- Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' — Pumpkin Bread Pudding (pictured below)
- CityWorks Eatery & Pour House
- The Daily Poutine (quick-service) — Gobbler Poutine - french fries with shredded turkey, gravy and cheese curds
- Earl of Sandwich (quick-service) — Holiday Turkey Sandwich - turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce and mayo
- The Edison
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Planet Hollywood
- The Polite Pig — Guests may order a Holiday Feast, featuring your choice of main course, sides and dessert. Call (407) 938-7444 to order. (Orders must be placed by Nov. 23 for pickup on Nov. 25 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Raglan Road
- Sprinkles (quick-service) — Pumpkin Cupcake
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill — Seasonal offerings include Roasted Pumpkin Soup, Butternut Tortellini, Heirloom Apple Salad and Fall Spiced Sangria
Where to Find Turkey Legs at Disney World — the Next Best Thing to Thanksgiving Dinner
Our frog family always has a back-up plan just in case we can't score a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at Disney World. Plus, we just love smoked turkey legs! Why yes, frogs eat turkey. Here’s a list of where you can find delicious turkey leg:
- Liberty Square Market (Liberty Square)
- Turkey Leg Cart (Frontierland)
- Fife & Drum Tavern (America Pavilion)
Gotta run ... all this talk of Thanksgiving dinner is making me hungry! Be sure to check out our tips for celebrating Thanksgiving at Disney World.