Magic Kingdom® Park
Address: Walt Disney World Resort Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Today's Orlando Crowd Level & Park Hours
With its storybook Cinderella Castle and six spectacular themed lands, Magic Kingdom® Park is the primary destination for those visiting the Orlando theme parks. Easily the most popular park in the entire world, Magic Kingdom® Park is always busy. For that reason, we frogs recommend at least some basic planning before your visit. We’ve outlined the key attractions and entertainment for you to experience along with detailed information such as the location and the best time of day to visit. For those of you who are hopping to do more, our step-by-step park plans are just the ticket!Read our guide to Disney with Young Kids See all things to do and park plan
Today's Key Showtimes
Disney Festival of Fantasy
Please check the official website as showtimes may vary.
Happily Ever After
Please check the official website as showtimes may vary.
Magic Kingdom® Park Attractions, Restaurants & Park Plan
Frog Family Priority AttractionsShow all attractions and park plan for Magic Kingdom® Park
FREE! Downloadable Park PlanMagic Kingdom 1-Day Plan
Hotels Near Magic Kingdom® Park
Skip the Lines Information for Magic Kingdom® Park
You'll feel just like us frogs, having more fun and hopping around with less wait, if you use our tips for navigating Magic Kingdom® Park.
We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes ahead of park opening and planning at least two days to fully experience Magic Kingdom® Park. If you start your day at park opening, you can experience a few hours with very low wait times. Experience the highest priority attractions with the lowest durations first. For parents with young tadpoles, we suggest taking a break in the afternoon and then coming back in the evening for the parade and fireworks.
Doing a little bit of planning at the outset, whether you want a full park plan or you just identify a few of your priorities, can mean the difference between a good time and a great time. To make the most of your time at Magic Kingdom® Park, follow these tips:
- Decide in advance where you want to go. We offer a list of all Magic Kingdom® Park attractions, as well as key ride details and even on-ride video, so you can get an idea of what you want to do. Make planning your trip a family affair, and let everyone pick a couple of rides that are must-dos.
- Pick the best day to visit. Use our Crowd Calendar to identify the best dates to visit the Walt Disney World® Resort. Then once you've got your dates, try to pick a green day to visit Magic Kingdom® Park.
- Download our Orlando planning app. It offers key showtimes, crowd levels, wait times and the optimal time to visit each attraction.
- Arrive before Magic Kingdom® Park opens. The first few hours are the least busy times in the park, and you can experience a lot more when crowds are low.
- Experience the most popular rides with the lowest durations first. You can follow one of our Magic Kingdom® Park Plans or customize your own. If you aren't a family of early risers of you want more flexibility than a park plan offers, use our general map to decide which rides to visit at any given time.
Magic Kingdom® Park Maps
Address: Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Park MapDownload Park Map
Top Magic Kingdom® Park Videos and Photos
Magic Kingdom® Park Tips and General Information
This is by far the Walt Disney World® Resort's most-visited park, with many of Disney’s beloved classic attractions such as Dumbo the Flying Elephant® and Peter Pan's Flight® Attraction. Because it has more than double the attractions of the other theme parks, it is much harder to experience in one day. Magic Kingdom® Park is a big place! We recommend you wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes, and plan to do a lot of walking! Check out our tips for using a stroller in the parks.
At the most picturesque locations around the park, including Cinderella Castle, you’ll find Disney photographers, ready to capture your magical moments. After they take your picture, you can have them tap your MagicBand or swipe your park ticket. The pictures can be purchased after your trip online, or you can purchase the Memory Maker package in advance of your trip for even greater savings.
If you have a little princess who wants the royal treatment, make a reservation for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Young buccaneers can join the Pirates League for a fitting makeover. If you just need a trim, head over to the Harmony Barbershop, which specialized in first haircuts and offers keepsake packages.
Here is a full list of Magic Kingdom® Park quick service and table service restaurants. For a table service meal, Advance Dining Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 60 days in advance of your trip online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463). You can also make priority seating arrangements when you arrive at the Park at either Guest Relations or the desired eatery.
You'll find a list of attractions in Magic Kingdom® Park under Things to Do, where you can discover which attractions you and your family are most interested in, see current wait times for that attraction and height requirements.
Tickets for Magic Kingdom® Park
Disney will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that will require all Guests to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance.It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Confirm Disney Park Pass availability on our ticket calendar below or on the official Disney Park Pass availability calendar.
- After purchase, link your ticket to My Disney Experience.
- Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation immediately after linking your tickets to My Disney Experience to guarantee park admission on your selected dates!