Disney's Hollywood Studios®
A new era begins for this park celebrating its 30th anniversary. Inside Disney's Hollywood Studios®, your favorite stories come to life through highly immersive lands and attractions. Shrink down to the size of a toy and take a wild ride through Andy's backyard in Toy Story Land and get ready to explore a galaxy far, far away in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, which is now open!
With a mix of rides and shows, it helps to do at least some basic planning before a visit to Disney's Hollywood Studios®! We’ve outlined the key Walt Disney World® Resort attractions and entertainment for you to experience along with detailed information such as the location and the best time of day to visit. For those of you who are hopping to do more, check out our step-by-step park plans!Read our guide to Disney with Young Kids See all things to do and park plan
Today's Key Showtimes
Please check the official website as showtimes may vary.
Disney's Hollywood Studios® Attractions, Restaurants & Park Plan
Frog Family Priority Attractions
- Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Toy Story Mania!® Attraction
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Attraction
- Rock 'n Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith
- Star Tours® - The Adventures Continue Attraction
Hotels Near Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Skip the Lines Information for Disney's Hollywood Studios®
You'll feel just like us frogs, having more fun and hopping around with less wait, if you use our tips for navigating Disney's Hollywood Studios®.
This is the one park you definitely want to get to before opening. We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before park opening.
Doing a little bit of planning at the outset, whether you want a full touring plan or you just identify a few of your priorities, can mean the difference between a good time and a great time. To make the most of your time at Disney's Hollywood Studios®, follow these tips:
- Decide in advance where you want to go. We offer a list of all Disney's Hollywood Studios® attractions, as well as key ride details and even on-ride video, so you can get an idea of what you want to do. Make planning your trip a family affair, and let everyone pick a couple of rides that are must-dos.
- Pick the best day to visit. Use our Crowd Calendar to identify the best dates to visit the Walt Disney World® Resort. Then once you've got your dates, try to pick a green day to visit Disney's Hollywood Studios®.
- Download our Orlando planning app. It offers key showtimes, crowd levels, wait times and the optimal time to visit each attraction.
- Arrive before Disney's Hollywood Studios® opens. The first few hours are the least busy times in the park, and you can experience a lot more when crowds are low.
- Experience the most popular rides with the lowest durations first. You can follow one of our Disney's Hollywood Studios® Park Plans or customize your own. If you aren't a family of early risers of you want more flexibility than a touring plan offers, use our general map to decide which rides to visit at any given time.
Disney's Hollywood Studios® Maps
Park MapDownload Park Map
Disney's Hollywood Studios® Tips and General Information
Disney's Hollywood Studios® is a park in transition as it moves away from its TV- and movie-making roots to something new — perhaps a celebration of TV and film itself? The park closed a number of attractions within the last few years in anticipation of two new lands. Toy Story Land opened June 30, 2018 to much fanfare. Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opened Aug. 29, 2019.
Most of Disney's Hollywood Studios®' shows run from 25 to 60 minutes, some with fixed times throughout the day. For the best seats, plan to arrive at least 25 minutes ahead of time. Don't miss the Wonderful World of Animation — a celebration of animated favorites from yesterday and today.
We offer a full list of the park's quick service and table service restaurants. For a table-service meal, Advance Dining Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 60 days in advance of your trip online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463). You can also make priority seating arrangements when you arrive at the Park at either Guest Relations or the desired eatery.
You'll find a list of the park's attractions under Things to Do, where you can discover which attractions you and your family are most interested in, see current wait times for that attraction and height requirements.
Tickets for Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Disney will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that will require all Guests to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance.It's as easy as 1-2-3!