TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.46" (117cm) minimum
Frog Overview3 ... 2 ... 1 ... liftoff! Take flight on Dorney Park's Apollo. As you ride in a two-passenger spacecraft, you'll move around in a circular motion while you alternately swoop down and shoot back up. The family-friendly ride opened in 1984, 12 years after the last Apollo mission landed on the moon.
Riders must be 46" tall to ride alone, or be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Apollo Accessibility Information: Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat. Use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Apollo
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!