TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewTake a wild spin on Kaleidoscope. This attraction's moving arms will send you spinning counter-clockwise against the ride's main clockwise direction. The three moving arms each have seven gondolas that rotate in every direction. Ride for a different experience at night when all of the colorful lights are lit up in the dark sky.
Guests must be 54" tall to ride alone, or at least 42" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion. Each gondola has a maximum weight of 300 pounds.
Kaleidoscope Accessibility Information: Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Kaleidoscope
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park