TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewHold on tight — it's going to be a bumpy ride! Grab your family and friends for a jolt of fun on Dodgem, a classic bumper cars ride. Outrun your friends, or set your targets and attempt to crash into them as you make your way around the track. Just watch out for anyone trying to sneak up behind you!
Guests must be 48" tall to ride alone, or at least 42" tall to be seated in the passenger seat and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Dodgem Accessibility Information: Avoid head-on collisions. Guests with a visual impairment must ride as a passenger with a driver who meets the requirements to drive. Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Dodgem
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park