TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Frog OverviewIs it better to be launched straight up into the sky or plummet down to the ground? Test it out on Dominator, a duo of drop towers designed to defy gravity in both directions. One tower unexpectedly shoots riders 160 feet into the air before slowly bringing them back to the ground. The other tower slowly lifts riders until they're 175 feet above the ground for a bird eye's view of the park. After a quick glimpse, the tower free falls and then bounces back up and down until it comes to a complete stop.
Dominator Accessibility Information: Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into a suspended seat.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Dominator
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park