Cedar Creek Cannonball
Cedar Creek Cannonball Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.46" (117cm) minimum
Frog OverviewHop aboard the Cedar Creek Cannonball! This steam engine train replica passes by scenic views of the park. Watch guests get soaked on Thunder Canyon, take a plunge down the hill on Talon or collide into each other on Dodgem. The whole frog family will love the leisurely train ride, which offers a great way to relax and take in the views.
Guests must be 46" tall to ride alone, or be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are permitted to ride.
Cedar Creek Cannonball Accessibility Information: Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Cedar Creek Cannonball is wheelchair accessible. Service animals are permitted on this attraction.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Cedar Creek Cannonball
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!
- Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland — Dates, Details and Tips!