Wildwater River Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewHop on an inner tube, and take a break from the hustle and bustle of non-stop amusement park life. Just lie back and let yourself float down the gentle current. The slow, winding river passes through waterfalls, blowholes, cascading water and mushroom rain umbrellas. Opened in 1990, it was the first lazy river to feature its own wave machine.
Guests must be 42" tall to ride alone, or be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants, children under 48" tall and those who are inexperienced swimmers are required to wear a life vest. A supervising companion may accompany up to two children.
Wildwater River Accessibility Information: Access is available via the stairs or pool lift. Guests will have to transfer to the stairs, lift, or tube, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. Please speak to a member of our Aquatics supervisory team to obtain access to the pool lift.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Wildwater River
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!