Lollipop Lagoon Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewWelcome to Lollipop Lagoon! This fun-filled water play area features frogs, turtle fountains, a showering elephant, mushroom rain umbrellas, squirt guns and 11 mini slides. Climb up a rocky island in the middle of the lagoon, or splash around in the zero-entry pool. For adults, lounge on the two-tier sunbathing and observation deck.
Guests must be under 54" tall. If over 54" tall, guests must be accompanied by a child under 54" tall. Hand-held infants are permitted in the pools with a supervising companion, but not on the slides.
Lollipop Lagoon Accessibility Information: Access to slides requires climbing 10 steps to reach the top platform.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Lollipop Lagoon
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park