Cedar Creek Flyers
Cedar Creek Flyers Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.36" (91cm) minimum
Frog OverviewSoar in the sky like an eagle on Cedar Creek Flyers! You're in control — whether you want to endure smooth sailing or take on a more thrilling adventure. Use a paddle to move up or down while the carriage swings outward in a circular motion. It's a ride that lets anyone become the majestic king of the skies.
Guests must be 44" tall to ride alone, or at least 36" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion. Each carriage has a maximum combined weight of 340 pounds.
Cedar Creek Flyers Accessibility Information: Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Cedar Creek Flyers
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park