Kids Cove Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewTime to explore the deep blue sea! Kids Cove is an interactive water play area themed after a sunken submarine. An octopus guards the submarine's empty hull. Its tentacles serve as mini staircases and slides that the tadpoles can explore. Parents can sit back and relax under the sun on lounge chairs as they watch their little ones.
Guests must be under 54" tall. If over 54" tall, guests must be accompanied by a child under 54" tall. Hand-held infants are permitted in the pools with a supervising companion, but not on the slides.
Kids Cove Accessibility Information: Access to slides requires climbing several steps to reach the top platform.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Kids Cove
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!