Wave Pool Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewCatch a wave and hang ten! Wildwater Kingdom's Wave Pool is the size of a football field and provides the opportunty to ride ocean-like waves in water depths ranging from zero to six feet. When it opened in 1985, the Wave Pool was one of the largest man-made wave pools in the country. It holds over 560,000 gallons of water! The waves run on a 5-minute on, 5-minute off cycle.
Children less than 48" tall or those who are inexperienced or non-swimmers are required to wear a life jacket. Children less than 42" tall must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Wave Pool Accessibility Information: Access is available via the zero depth entry. This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair. A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance. Please speak to a member of our Aquatics supervisor team to obtain access to the water wheelchair.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Wave Pool
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!