Jumpin' Jack Splash
Jumpin' Jack Splash Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewChoose to take on the blue enclosed tube or either of the two orange and yellow open-air slides at Jumpin' Jack Splash. No matter which one you pick, you'll end up in a refreshing splash at the bottom. It's a great "starter" set of slides for tadpoles over 42" tall.
This ride accommodates one single rider with a maximum weight of 300 pounds per slide.
Jumpin' Jack Splash Accessibility Information: Access to the attraction requires climbing 39 steps to reach the loading platform. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the slide, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Jumpin' Jack Splash
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park