TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.46" (117cm) minimum
Frog OverviewAs Dorney Park's oldest attraction in the park, the Whip has been whipping families around 180-degree turns an oval track since 1920. Tadpoles and grandfrogs alike will enjoy the mild thrills of this classic amusement park ride. The Whip is one of the two whip rides that are the oldest and still operating in the United States.
Guests must be 46" tall to ride alone, or be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Whip Accessibility Information: Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Whip
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- How You Can Celebrate Pride at Disneyland in June (And All Year Long)
- What Fun Awaits Aboard a Disney Cruise? Our ~Frogtastic~ Guide to the Disney Cruise Line Fleet
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!