White Water Landing
White Water Landing Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Frog OverviewHop in one of the 20-passenger boats and ascend to the top of the hill. Slowly make your way around the bend before you plummet 80 feet down at a 50-degree angle, reaching a speed of 40 mph. You and any onlookers will be soaked by the tidal wave that meets you at the bottom.
White Water Landing Accessibility Information: Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping down into the ride unit. This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride. Boats may bump into the side of channel and other boats.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for White Water Landing
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- How You Can Celebrate Pride at Disneyland in June (And All Year Long)
- What Fun Awaits Aboard a Disney Cruise? Our ~Frogtastic~ Guide to the Disney Cruise Line Fleet
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!