World Showcase - Morocco
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Restaurant Marrakesh Details
Restaurant Marrakesh in EPCOT® serves fragrant Moroccan cuisine delicacies for lunch and dinner, such as roast lamb, shish kebab, couscous and brochette of chicken, as well as a vegetarian selection and a kid-friendly menu.
This North Mediterranean oasis for culinary adventurers offers the undecided the Taste of Morocco: Royal Feast, which includes everything from Harira soup to Moroccan pastries-all on one platter. >From the full bar, select such specialties as the Casablanca Sunset, the Sahara Splash and the Marrakesh Express.
Yet there is more to this fabulous restaurant than its savory cuisine: In the splendor of a sultan's palace, belly dancers entertain you with their sinuous movements to the percussive music of this exotic country.
The dance, the sounds, the colors, flavors and rhythms of Morocco take you to another land when you dine at Restaurant Marrakesh!
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
- $ ($14.99 and under)
- $$ ($15–$29.99)
- $$$ ($30–$59.99)
- $$$$ (over $60)
More resources for Restaurant Marrakesh
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Spectacular Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July at Disney World
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- What’s Coming to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood in 2022 and Beyond
- Early Theme Park Entry to Return Aug. 8 for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests
- How to Enjoy Live Entertainment at Disney World — Outside of the Theme Parks!