Family-Friendly Things to Do in San Diego
With miles and miles of beaches and year-round mild weather, San Diego is a popular family travel destination. There are plenty of San Diego attractions—most of them outdoors or on the water—and it's easy enough to hop around.
Popular San Diego attractions and tourist spots include the marina, Gaslamp Quarter, Old Town, Little Italy, Balboa Park and Coronado Island. Picturesque La Jolla—home to the famed Torrey Pines and sun-bathing seals—as well as the beach towns of Carlsbad, Encinitas and Del Mar are within a couple of hours' drive and offer some amazing, family-friendly escapes.
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for San Diego
Related San Diego Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- All of the Magical Reasons to Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
- Disneyland Early Entry for Hotel Guests Returning Aug. 8
- Our Hoppin’ Guide to the LEGOLAND Florida FASTRACK Pass
- Frightfully Fun Foodie Finds for Halloween at Walt Disney World
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year — The Holidays at Disneyland Resort Return Nov. 11!