Discovery Island® Land
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Wilderness Explorers Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewBecome a Wilderness Explorer by completing challenges and earning adventure badges! You'll venture through jungles, forests, woods and more as you try your hand at solving each challenge. These self-guided activities range from animal observation to nature skills. Explore Disney's Animal Kingdom through this challenge, and have the chance to earn over 30 badges! Some of these badges include the Veterinary Badge, Dinosaur Badge and Animal Find Badge.
To start this adventure, you'll need to grab a field guide from the headquarters, located on the bridge between the Oasis and Discovery Island. You can also obtain a guide by stopping at Wilderness Explorer stops in Africa, Rafiki's Planet Watch, Asia and Dinoland U.S.A. You can complete the challenges at your own pace. This is a lot of fun for the whole Frog Family. Leap and Mommy Frog get a kick out of watching Tad and Lily work as a team to complete the challenges. It's great for family bonding, too!
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Wilderness Explorers
Related Wilderness Explorers Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Top Tips and Strategies for Using Disney Genie Plus Service at Disneyland
- Catch the Awe-Summer Celebrations at LEGOLAND Florida!
- Halfway to the Holidays: Disney Parks Confirms Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and More Festive Details
- Guide to the ~Hoppiest~ Holidays at Disneyland 2022
- Complete Guide to Walt Disney World Resort Christmas Events in 2022