Country Bear Jamboree Show
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Country Bear Jamboree Details
TypePoi | Ride
Get ready to jam out to some country music with a band of singing grizzlies! Once you enter Grizzly Hall, you'll be greeted by Melvin the moose, Buff the buffalo and Max the buck; all you'll see of these three are their heads mounted on the wall!
Hosted by a bear named Henry, you'll watch and clap along with musical acts including Big Al, Liverlips McGrowl, Teddi Beara, Wendell, Trixie and Bubbles, Bunny and Beulah, and the Five Bear Rugs. Each of these performances of Country Bear Jamobree are complete with a lot of singing, a bit of dancing and tons of instrument playing!
This 17-minute show takes place in Grizzly Hall Theater in Frontierland at Magic Kingdom® Park. The theater is air-conditioned and has padded bench seating. Shows usually begin an hour after park opening and continue throughout the day.
Guests may remain in their wheelchair, motorized scooter or ECV to experience the attraction. Flash photography is not allowed inside the attraction. Assistive Listening devices, which amplify the audio at this attraction, are available at Guest Relations. Reflective Captioning, which projects captions onto acrylic panel, is available at this location, as well; guests should contact a Disney Cast Member at this location.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Frog Family Tips and Fun Facts about Country Bear Jamboree
Frog Family Tips
- Check the sign outside the theater for show times. Even though Country Bear Jamboree has a relatively small capacity, you will rarely have to wait through more than one show.
- Save it for when you need a break from the heat or need to rest your legs. You will exit through Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café, so consider grabbing lunch there!
- Sit on the right side of the theater if you want a quick exit.
- This often over-looked attraction is a sentimental favorite for Mommy Frog and Leap. Yes, it's a bunch of stuffed singing bears, but it's hilarious and a great way to catch a quick rest in the air-conditioning.
- Country Bear Jamboree is one of the very last attractions that Walt Disney personally helped develop.
- The show was originally planned for a never-built Disney ski resort in Mineral King, California. When that project did not come to fruition, the bears happily moved out to Florida in 1971 and have been performing daily at Magic Kingdom theme park ever since.
- The Country Bear Vacation Hoedown replaced the show in May of 1986, but Country Bear Jamboree returned in February of 1992.
- The Disney film "The Country Bears" was released in 2002 and is loosely based on the attraction.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Country Bear Jamboree
Related Country Bear Jamboree Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Top Tips and Strategies for Using Disney Genie Plus Service at Disneyland
- Catch the Awe-Summer Celebrations at LEGOLAND Florida!
- Halfway to the Holidays: Disney Parks Confirms Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and More Festive Details
- Guide to the ~Hoppiest~ Holidays at Disneyland 2022
- Complete Guide to Walt Disney World Resort Christmas Events in 2022